.....................

Trader of Stories - chapter 2
play it now:

Trader of Stories - chapter 1
play it now:

A Grain of Truth
play it now:

Bell's Heart
You can play this game on various websites. Just type Bell's Heart into your browser.

The Trader of Stories (old)
Only playable demo is avalible. You can download it by clicking on this link.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Game poster #01


I’m working now on a main menu for the game which I will show in a few days. But for now, being tired of programming, I decided to make myself a brake and draw an illustration for the game, something like a game poster. I’ll probably make some more in the future.
This one presents two half faces. One is Myosotis (the main hero of the game) and the second belongs to Griffe (who was described a post ago).

2 comments:

  1. I decided to make myself a brake and draw an illustration for the game.
    meet and greet at Luton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therefore, selecting from a selection of Minecraft Hosting firms is the best option for majority of players. Minecraft Servers

    ReplyDelete