.....................

Trader of Stories - chapter 2
play it now:

Trader of Stories - chapter 1
play it now:

A Grain of Truth
play it now:

Bell's Heart
You can play this game on various websites. Just type Bell's Heart into your browser.

The Trader of Stories (old)
Only playable demo is avalible. You can download it by clicking on this link.


Friday, June 26, 2009

Feedback

I would like to thank everybody for the great feedback and support for my project. I read all of the comments very carefully and surely I shall use the gathered information in my game.

Some of you have proposed to help me in English, for which I’m very grateful and surely will need it. Alexandru Simion had written me an email with some great advises how to improve dialogs.

Basing on your feedback I decided to put some improvements in the playable demo. You can download it the same way as the previous demo.

What has been changed:

- I’ve added some little animations in the background. It’s not much, but they put some life in the scene;

- the animation for the talking scene between Myosotis and Wiseman has been changed;

changed talking animation

- some illustrations “describing” the story of Wiseman have been added.

new "cutscenes"

I know I can count on your feedback. Thank you once more!

By now I’m working on details of the story behind the game, like miniquests and dialogs. And as fascinating it is it’s not very spectacular to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment