.....................

Trader of Stories - chapter 2
play it now:

Trader of Stories - chapter 1
play it now:

A Grain of Truth
play it now:

Bell's Heart
You can play this game on various websites. Just type Bell's Heart into your browser.

The Trader of Stories (old)
Only playable demo is avalible. You can download it by clicking on this link.


Sunday, October 16, 2011

Music

Since I've started working on the first Trader of Stories game I knew that music is a very important part of the game. It builds the atmosphere of the game, like an additional background but on a whole new level. Therefore I'm very excited that for our newest project "A Grain of Truth" I was able to invite to cooproation a great music composer: Sergiu Muresan. He created four tracks illustrating the changing environment of the game. Thanks to him the game sounds really amazing and the progress bar hits 80%.
Once again - thank You Sergiu!  

3 comments:

  1. "I knew that music is a very important part of the game"

    RIGHT a great game need a great music, i still sing softly the monkey island soundtrack T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found many useful information in your website.Thanks a lot for all your efforts, and please keep the great work up! free music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about Photography for begginers

    ReplyDelete